Time Master 550
The new Time Master TM550 chronometer developed by ITS Chrono offers an unequalled precision.
With its strong experience gained in very high-level timekeeping and many years of close collaboration with the TAG Heuer company, the ITS Chrono company and its whole team have designed this modern timekeeping device, incorporating the very latest technologies making it possible to achieve extraordinary precision to 1/1000000 second.
In line with the CP540 and CP545 Chronoprinters, the TM550 uses the same communication protocol to ensure compatibility with all the devices in the TAG Heuer Timing range (photocells, starting gates, Modulos panels, etc.)
Update Time Master TM550 with => ITS Updater
Time Master TM550 Firmware => TM550 FIRMWARE
€1,700.00 tax excl.
Both are easy to use - the functionalities and internal tree structure of the product are similar to the CP545 - and equipped with a time base guaranteeing reliable measurement at 1/1,000,000, the TM550 will ensure the timing of events at all levels, both global and local.
The benefits of the Time Master TM550 :
- Sensational precision : 1/1'000'000 second
- An integrated GPS module :
- satellite detection for automatic time setting
- control of the running accuracy (drift)
- possibility to link and synchronize TM550 and CP545 together
- Optimal timekeeping with its 4 inputs / outputs for external timing impulses
- 3 timing modes : "BASIC" to manage timing from the application or a PC, "TIMING" to manage 4 different time recordings configured on the 4 inputs and "SPEED" to calculate 4 different speeds configured on the 4 inputs
- A very comfortable internal memory : capacity of 500,000 times / 99 timing sessions
- Multiple communication modes for transferring frames : Bluetooth, RJ45, RS232 and USB
- 24 hours autonomy
- Includes a free Bluetooth application for easy connection to the TAG Heuer Timing Online server and Bluetooth printer for example.
• Multi-sport stand-alone timing device
• Timing calculation (speed) 1/1'000'000 sec.
• Timing resolution (printer - PC) from 1 to 1/100,000 sec.
• Memory of 500,000 times for 99 sessions
• Sequential / concurrent numbers from 1 to 9,999
Inputs / Outputs
• 4 banana jack inputs for external timing impulses (working contact or closing contact without potential / short-circuit, open collector)
• Computer : bidirectional RS232 (or to drive external display)
• Bluetooth : for the App / Ethernet
• Extension port for planned Docking Stations
• 1 key ON : to turn ON the device
• 5 keys : Up / Down / Left / Right / OK
• 4 keys E1 / E2 / E3 / E4 : to lock and unlock external inputs
• Matrix LCD discplay color
• Adjustable contrast and brightness
• Thermo-compensated quartz 25 MHz
• Oscillator : VCTCXO
• Precision : +/- 0.1 ppm between -40°C and +85°C (-40°F and +185°F)
• Free Run stability : 20 years +/- 4.6 ppm (Stratum 3)
• Receiver type : 72-channel
GPS L1C/A - SBAS L1C/A - QZSS L1C/A - QZSS L1 SAIF - GLONASS L1OF - BeiDou B1I - Galileo E1B/C
• Accuracy of time pulse signal : RMS = 30 ns / 99 % = 60 ns
• Time to first fix : Hot start = 1 s
From -20°C and +60°C (-4°F and +140°F)
• Internal : LiPo 4.2V
• External : 5 VDC via USB-C plug
24 hours with screen stand-by, Bluetooth and GPS activated
Dimensions and weight
• 172 x 151 x 48 mm (6.8 x 6 x 1.9 in)
• Weight without transport case : 550 g (19.4 oz)
Warranty : 2 years