Three specific modes offer the possibility to manage various timing requirements including schedule starts with intervals and count-down for the start, time check indicating time to next start, target time, split times and difference. Also included is a mode for stage timing with count-down timer, stage times with splits.
This 1/100th second handheld timepiece also encompasses standard stopwatch modes, including Split / Lap time measurement, countdown, and memorising of the time of the day.
With the GSM server app available on the AppStore for IoS and Google Play (Androïd), the Pocket Pro can now be synchronized with your smartphone. All time frames can be send to the GSM Server on www.tagheuertiming.online in automatic sequential mode or with manual identification.
Together with its integrated USB connector; The free POCKET MANAGER application can download It’s internal memory of 800 times, the software makes the downloading, analysis, printing and archiving of results extremely simple.
POCKET PRO MANAGER SOFTWARE
Timing Mode :
- Time Of Day (Time) Manual synchro or over GSM
- Count Down
- Split / LAP
- Start Marshal
- Time Check
- Stage Timer
Technical Specification :
- Power : 5 VCD
- Internal battery : 600 mAh / 3.7 V
- Autonomy : 35 days (in function)
- Shell : Aluminium – PVD surface treatment
- Weight : 160 g
- Precision : +/- 2 sec / month
- Calibration available
- Display : LCD 3 lines of 6 characters - Battery level / Timing Mode
- Size of characters : 7mm height
- Accuracy : 1/100 seconds
- Memory : 800 stored times
- Temperature range : –20°C to +60°C
- Communication distance : 2-3 meters (Bluetooth Low Energy)