Supplied complete with its mounting bracket, its power cable and a stick antenna.
In direct connection with the timing, whatever the software used, it will display in real time all the information that a pilot may need :
• Lap time
• Provisional ranking (updated every complete turn)
• Time by timekeeping sector
• Time differences with the competitor who precedes and with the one who follows
• Number of laps completed or remaining
• Racing flags (Green, Red, Yellow sector, Safety Car)
• Time in the stands
• Penalties (Drive-Trough, Stop & Go, Black Flag, etc.)
The OLED Messenger also serves as a GPS module for the control of departures launched and allows the race management to have real-time information on the exact speeds of each competitor at the time of departure.
Its front panel has two leds on each side of the 4.4 "LCD screen.The high-brightness leds are illuminated with the color of the displayed racing flag (green or red) to increase the readability of the message when driving.
This new messenger only works on meetings that are equipped with the appropriate transmitter (set up by the circuit or by the timing team) and the dedicated software.
Important : This model does not work with the old OLED system.
Power supply : 12VDC (0,8A/min)
Internal memory : 1GB
Screen : 97 x 56,8 mm (4,4")
Size : 155 x 95,6 x 42 mm
Weight : 300 gr
Temperature range : -20°C à 70°C