Supplied complete with its mounting bracket, its power cable and its shark antenna.
In direct connection with the timing, whatever the software used, it will display in real time all the information that a pilot may need :
• Lap time
• Provisional ranking (updated every complete turn)
• Time by timekeeping sector
• Time differences with the competitor who precedes and with the one who follows
• Number of laps completed or remaining
• Racing flags (Green, Red, Yellow sector, Safety Car)
• Time in the stands
• Penalties (Drive-Trough, Stop & Go, Black Flag, etc.)
Its front panel has two leds on each side of the 4.3 "LCD screen.The high-brightness leds are illuminated with the color of the displayed racing flag (green or yellow or red) to increase the readability of the message when driving.
This new ITS ONBOARD only works on meetings that are equipped with the appropriate transmitter (set up by by the timing team).
Power supply : 12VDC (0,8A/min)
Internal memory : 1GB
Screen : 97 x 56,8 mm (4,3")
Size : 145 x 88 x 33 mm
Weight : 290 gr
Temperature range : -20°C à 70°C