LIVE DATA FEED, what is it ?
Connected to the internet, you receive all the timing frames of all the sessions of the meeting. This has the advantage of requiring only one license if you hire competitors in several disciplines of the meeting.
What you can see :
• Live results
• All timing information for each passing, ie when each competitor passes on a timing loop
Starting Line, Finish Line, Intermediate, Pit IN, Pit OUT.
• The flow of the results of a team (overall, a selection ...)
• Passing flows (chronological order, last 100 ...)
How it works ?
• You create your account on ITS Live
• You are viewing your profile
• You get your Api key
• You retrieve all course data
The explanation is in the manual attached to this sheet (see below).
Lists are pre-set, but you can of course mix the parameters of limit, number, and loop in these passings.
For the more detailed settings and filters available, please refer to the documentation available to you.